Be a part of the ECOJC family:
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our residents with the highest level of care no matter their financial means. We believe that all residents deserve the best possible care and services to enhance their quality of life. Our philosophy is person-directed care, meaning the residents have the right to make choices and decisions in their daily lives.
We are also dedicated to our employees. To provide consistent care, you must have consistent employees. We operate with one of the highest staffing ratios in Johnson County, thus promoting longevity of staff and low turnover. Many of our employees have worked here for over 10 years and several have exceeded 20 years of service.
What we expect from you, our potential employees; is that you always put the residents’ needs first honoring them with dignity and respect. In the same way, we strive to respect our employees with competitive wages, excellent benefits, and innovative schedules.
Our shifts have been designed to promote continuity of care for our residents and allow our staff to enjoy ample time outside of work.
Advantages of Our Shifts:
- Monday – Thursday:
- 10 hour shifts = Full-time pay
- 3 days off
- Friday – Sunday:
- Only work 3 days = Full-time pay
- Work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours with benefits!
- Great for students
- Great for stay-at-home moms/dads!
- Balanced & consistent!
We are currently seeking qualified CNAs, and LPNs/RNs for PRN.
- Current, valid licensure in the state of Kansas
- Long-term care experience preferred
- Positive attitude and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must present a professional demeanor.
- Able to deal with situations that may be stressful
Download an application and either fax it or mail it to:
Fax: (913) 477-8001
Mail: Evergreen Community of Johnson County
Attn: Deb Howell, Director of Human Resources and Business Office
11875 S. Sunset Dr., Ste 100; Olathe, KS 66061